Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Ice Skating Princesses

It was Another school holiday (MLK JR. BDAY) so thought we would try the ice skating thing. I let both girls invite a friend...Mary Bradford loves it, this was Gray's first time but she could not sleep the night before talking about how much fun she was going to have!

Here they are all smiles BEFORE we started (I say "WE" because I got to try my skills too even though I have no pictures to prove it!)


Mary Bradford and Meredith had a blast.....


Gray had a meltdown before entering the ice so I went and put some skates on,and she was all smiles. Her sweet friend Mary Bibb did great and soon they were off by themselves on their little bars for added support....



I only got a few pictures due to getting in trouble for taking my camera on the ice with me while we skated!? (guess I didn't look like I was too stable?! oh well!!) I had so much fun with these precious girls....they were all so sweet!

2 comments:

The Patterson Family said...

I'm very impressed you took your camera on the ice! I would have busted for sure! Looks like a fun outing :)

pylant clan said...

MB had a ball....thanks again. sweet friends.