Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sweet Company

The girls enjoyed their sweet Coulson cousins spend the night with us while Sally had to work.....Mary Bradford led them in a Duck, Duck, Goose game while they waited on me to load the car and head for a swim at the Coulsons....



Poor Maury ended up with a fever so stayed with Mimi and Gandy....but Car-Car (as Gray likes to call him) hung right in there with us, slept good, ate good....and got up ready to play in our "truck"!



Later in the week, Gray went to Anniston alone to spend a few days with Nana and Pop (and shopped, and played and shopped and did whatever else she wanted!)....so Mary B got to have company all by herself! We decided to do a mommy daughter trip with Missey and Meredith to Bridgestreet to start off the evening....
We saw Beezus and Ramona (which the mommies loved as much or MORE than the girls), shopped at my least favorite store in the world, but one they love JUSTICE, and had dinner at Red Robin...what a treat!


The next morning these 2 decided they wanted to dress as movie stars, I could be their driver and wanted breakfast at McDonald's...so that they got!

Pretending I am the paparazzi "UGH....NO pictures!" Not a DULL moment with MB and MERE...



I sure have enjoyed this Summer that is coming to a Fast end...and so glad I get to share these fun treats with my girls!

1 comment:

Sally said...

Thanks for having them! I'll bring them back this afternoon for a few days before yall start back to school ;)