Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Gray's first day back to school

First Baptist starts just a couple of days early .....good so that we can gradually get Gray going....a little sad I asked Gray " are you ready to start back to school?" and her reply "YES mommy, I wanted to go yesterday!"....so even though I only took you for part of the day today it makes me happy you were excited...and really even more excited about your new backpack and lunchbox....it makes you feel like such a BIG GIRL and I love that you love it!






Mrs. April and Mrs. Kathryn are Gray's teachers...she has several of her old friends and a few new ones in her class...naptime is my only worry for bug, but hopefully she will get TIRED at some point and give in....she just doesn't require the sleep her sister did.....I love you Gray and hope you have a great year!

2 comments:

Jody, Andrea, Banks, Mary Reese & Owen said...

I was going to wait until Monday to send MR...but she was dying to go yesterday!

Sally said...

What a big girl Bug! Love your backpack!