Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Wetland's Edge with Gray

I am MORE than enjoying this Kindergarten year with Gray and was so glad I got to tag along with she and her precious class to Wetland's edge....

I do not think I have seen a cuter...and closer group than this!


They loved getting to see and hear about lots of animals...they had been studying about many of them before the trip and knew so many fun facts! I loved hearing each of them share what they had learned......




It wouldn't be right without a "Gray moment" to end the field trip....when the class was asked who wanted to try out the snake as a necklace...guess who volunteered??


I am going to miss her precious face at Eastwood next year....and can NOT believe her kindergarten year is coming to an end soon....but trying to enjoy EVERY minute we have together. LOVE you bug!

2 comments:

Sally said...

Love the snake! Good effort on catching up but I'm not sure you can cram 3 months into 2 posts ;)

Tara said...

Oh Gray, you're a real woman with that snake around your neck. I couldn't do that if someone paid me! :) Loved catching up via your blog...maybe we can do it in person really soon?!