Sunday, July 12, 2009

busy, busy, busy.....

That is exactly what we've been this past week....(I think I am enjoying the girls and our summer break from anything ROUTINE more than them)...we had nothing major we had to do so I did some investigating and we fit all this into just a few days...

We headed to kids movie Monday at Bridgestreet complete with face painting in the lobby, and then did a quick change into bathingsuits and headed off to the splash pad..


<



Then after hearing and seeing this commercial 10000 times, I suprised them and ordered these....

..what's nice is they stick anywhere with no mess..Brad even got into them and whipped up the bike!


Later in the week my sweet niece Maury came to spend a few days while her mommy and daddy are moving to their new house...Mimi and I decided the Huntsville Botanical Gardens would be fun since the BIG bug exhibit was there, and it was...lots of bugs, water activities, and a huge butterfly/turtle building too...

love this, Maury doesn't know where it landed....





Friday night was a hit too...Morgan and I ventured to Athens with 5 little girls (Mary B., Gray, Maury, Caroline, and her cousin Mary Bibb) for a yummy meal at Village Pizza and then to the KIDDIE CARNIVAL...so so much fun, it's great for little ones..they all had a ball and we did too just watching them!










I love these times...and feel so fortunate and blessed to get to share all of this with you 2....many more to come!

No comments: