Friday, July 24, 2009

It had been too long.....

Since I had seen these two sweet friends of mine....



so the girls and I headed to Jackson, MS for a fun visit with libba, heather,and their little ones...we started by meeting Libba and John Camp at the Children's Museum of Natural History where John Camp could give us the full tour since he had just finished a camp there...




then on to a favorite spot I used to like to visit while in college Nandy's Candy for one of these...




...later we all met back at Heather and Andy's for a cookout and lots of playing with Addison, John Camp kept all the girls entertained....





we hit the pool the next day...and then Andy and John were SO very kind to watch all the kids so we could have a nice dinner with LOTS-o-LAUGHS...not sure what all they did but while we were there this was what was happening most of the time, so pretty sure it was a lot like this! the girls loved every minute of it!







Mary B. and Gray, I was SO proud of how sweet you were all week...you 2 are growing up and it still makes me sad, but the long car ride was more than worth it to see special friends and I am so glad we got to go!

Heather, Libba, and I had such a great time, and promised not to let the next time take as long to see each other!

No comments: