Monday, May 17, 2010

Manic but Magnificent Monday

With our school year coming to an end there is lots going on! Our schedules are full, homework has ended (thank you Mrs. Hart), but still busy, busy!Even though it does get to be A LOT, Brad and I still feel like sitting down and having dinner at night is extremely important. Baths got done before dinner tonight, so the girls had extra play time after we finished eating. As I was cleaning up, I hear lots of moving around, Miley Cyrus, etc. but didn't realize we were going to get one of the biggest shows yet!

I love these days...sometimes I wish I could just hit PAUSE at our house, and on these 2 precious little girls lives.......



not sure who is more excited about Gray learning to be DJ....Mary B. or GRAY?!?

1 comment:

Leigh Ann said...

Too cute! We love Gray's pictures from her program too! We miss yall! Can't wait to see you at the beach