Sunday, May 2, 2010

Spring Break

We packed a lot of fun in to a week....started with a girls trip to Atlanta that Mimi planned with our aunts and cousins. We all arrived at the hotel with our American Girl dolls to find these waiting on us!


Since the trip started on Gray's real birthday and Char's had just passed we had to celebrate a little (thanks Aunt Leigh Ann and Aunt Sally for the Fancy Cakes/candles)!




The next morning we got up bright and early and headed for Cleveland, GA ....home of Babyland General aka the Cabbage Patch Doll hospital...it was far more than what we expected. They recently built this new hospital and did not miss a trick ...complete with nurses, doctors..



We even got to see a real delivery...the girls thought this was so neat .....



Gray was the 1st to hold the new baby girl!


and since this day was my actual birthday, here we are outside the "baby viewing window">>>where her card read "April 19"





It was a perfect day to find our way out to Babyland general...the girls purchased their dolls and stopped for one last picture before we headed back to Atlanta!

The rest of our stay consisted doing lots at this place......


it was so fun to see the girls this excited!!!...I wish I knew how many times we had flipped thru the catalogs or watched the Jon and Kate episode of when they took the 2oldest girls Maddie and Cara to the store to prepare for our trip....but I wasn't prepared as how ECSTATIC they would really be!!!














Thank you Mimi, I think it was all of our best Spring Break ever! I asked the girls what they like doing the best?? and it was a very hard decision...we LOVED it ALL!!



After our Atlanta trip, I met Nana in Anniston and the girls stayed a few nights and they again had so much fun! they shopped, went to Jackson's games, and shopped some more! Brad and I then picked them up and headed along with our friends the Gantts' for some R and R at the cabin....I always love this sunset....


We took in the sun, cooked out, and just relaxed....




and who would have guessed thanks to Stephanie bug and I did a little more 5 and 35 celebrating...YUM Corner Bakery cupcakes!! thanks steppie


3 comments:

Sally said...

Great trip! I will always think of MB and her struggle to decide which doll to buy :)

Deidra said...

WOW that's funny I live in Anniston! Glad I found your blog.

Charlotte Nixon said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.